Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error when changing the Earmarked Fund document in FMX2 Transaction

former_member332492
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are following the Below process for  MRP Materials Procurement

Reservation-PR-PO-GR-IR, and budget check is there only at Reservation and GI Creations level;

when i am doing the changes to price in Reservation FM Document through FMX2 , Sytem is giving the below error.

we want to update new MAP price afer PO Releasing in Reservation FM Document.

After Selecting the Account Assignment Changeable indicator,

again below error is coming.

Thanks &  Regards

SAM...

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, you need maintain tolerance in view V_FMR_TOL, then assign it to your doc type in tcode FMU1

former_member332492
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Aleksey,

Thanks for your reply.

But i am able to change the other Reservation FM Documents with FMX2 without maintaining the tolerance and the indicator "Account Assignments Changeable".

Regards

SAM...

amarlal_lohano
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Have you tried executing RFFMRP_MAT_RESERVATION in SE38 on selected reservation?

former_member332492
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Amar,

Thanks for your reply,

But the program which you have mentioned is for creating the New EF docment based on the Reservation.

Requirement is to change price of the EF document which is already created.

Thanks

SAM....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, so you are not using tolerance at all, i mean no one tolerance is assigned in FMU1?

former_member332492
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Aleksey,

Yes, No Tolerances have been assigned in FMU1 , but i am able to make price changes to some EF Documents and some EF documents  are giving the error.

Thanks

SAM...

amarlal_lohano
Active Participant
0 Kudos

This will not create a new document based on the reservation. However, this will update the EF Document according to Material Document, if you select the Correct Updated Docs check.

former_member332492
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Amar,

Thanks for your reply,

but in the program i will change the price of the material.

i want to change the Price in the EF document.

Thanks

SAM...

amarlal_lohano
Active Participant
0 Kudos

I didn't get you. This program will sync EF Document with the Material Reservation Document (Updated Price), whose amount has been updated after the change in Moving average price. Once the program is successful executed, you can perform MIGO with the updated amount of EF Document.

former_member332492
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Amar,

Below is the process we would like to do.

1. Reservation Creation - EF Document created with price $10 Per unit

2. MRP Run-PR

3. PO - If Price of the Material changes to $20 per unit.

We are calculating the MAP before doing the GR in PO Release transaction and arriving the latest MAP, say $15 per unit it is calculated.

Then we would like to change this in EF Document which is created in Reservation.

means from $10 per unit  to $15 per unit.

when i am doing this change, for some EF Documents i am able do the change, but some i am unable to do change becasue of the error.

And Very sorry for the  incomplete details in my prevous reply.

Thanks in Advance,

SAM...