Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

Mass upload Material sales text in item level in Delivery

Dear Gurus,

I have a list of deliveries and in each delivery there are maybe one or two or more line items ,I would like to know if we have any tools to mass upload Material sales text (Goto / Item / Texts / Material sales text) for these line items ?

If we don't have any t-code,program , please advise how to create a LSMW, I created 1 with batch input recording t-code VL02N .

But when I run in background ,system didn't work and it showed "runtime error raise exception" issue.When I run in foreground , system came to that field but didn't upload any data.

Please check and advise.Thank you!

Former Member
Former Member replied

Hiya,

It will be very time taking to give you step by step details of LSMW. I would suggest to search the internet and I am sure you will learn it.

The best I can do is to help you map the fields.

/SAPDMC/LTXTH-OBJECT = 'VBBP' or you can map it from your text file by passing 'VBBP'

/SAPDMC/LTXTH-NAME = Concatenate Delivery Number and Item number and map it . You can write small ABAP code for this or can pass directly from the file . ( Should be 16 characters(10 for Deilvery number and 6 for Item number )

/SAPDMC/LTXTH-ID = '0001' for Material Sales text or the text id that you have configured. Again can be passed from Input file and will be better than hardcoding.

/SAPDMC/LTXTH-SPRAS = Can pass the Language of the text from file or use SY-LANGU or hardcode based on your need.

/SAPDMC/LTXTL-TEXTFORMAT = '*' ( For default paragraph ). Can be hardcoded or pass from file.

/SAPDMC/LTXTL-TEXTLINE = <Your actual text which you want to store>

Please note segment /SAPDMC/LTXTL can be representative for a  single text Name so pass it multiple times if you have multple lines of text.

Also don't ignore STYPE . You can use it for hierarchical text files. So you can use the first column in your input file and map the records of the file accordingly in the correct segment. So pass '1' for each /SAPDMC/LTXTH and '2' for /SAPDMC/LTXTL mapping.

R

0 View this answer in context
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question