cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Who should be installing Language Packs in Successfactors - Implemenation Partner or SAP/SuccessFactors

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts/Guru's

my client want to enable a language for specific country which is supported by Successafactors.

Now can anyone through some light on how to install language packs and who should be doing this job  - Implementation Partner or Successfactors ?

As mentioned in Successfactors Busineess Execution Suite Supplement Terms and Conditions v7 - 2013.pdf

1.3 Customer understands that not all content is available in each language but that language packs may only provide
translations for the text strings used in the software system interface, not the content such as goals wizards texts
and the like.For clarity, if Customer purchases an Enterprise Language Pack (”ELP”), such ELP includes language packs
that SAP presently and in the future makes generally available thereunder for so long as Customer continues to subscribe
to the ELP. Access to and delivery of any future language packs will occur only when such language packs are made
generally available to all customers. Implementation service fees set forth in a Schedule 1, if any, are only for
those language packs Customer has initially selected for implementation.
Implementation of any additional language packs will result in additional service fees, which fees will be
documented in an additional Schedule 1.

OR

From Provisioning is it sufficient if we just check - Language pack checkbox ?

Does my client need to enable language packs separately for every language?

please share your inputs.

Cheers,
KR.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I started a blog for this that might be helpful to you:

Regards, Margaret

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Ms. Margaret,

can you please give me some idea about SAP AddOn?

Regards,

Imran (New SAP User)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I'm not sure what you mean by SAP AddOn? Please explain the question.