cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP CRM “C_TCRM20_71” certification

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I am sorry if the following questions from me are repetitive. Because, for the first time I am ambitious of doing a SAP Certification and I am reading through many of the certification related threads from past 2 months and as still I didn’t get a clarification on few things, I am forced to start this thread. Please understand and help me positively. My questions are:

1. It is been given in many threads that – “you have to go through all the study material at least 5 times line to line and there is no shortcut”. I am happy to study the study material, but I am not quite sure where can I get them. So my question is that, if I register first in SAP Training and Certification shop, do I get access to the study material related to my “C_TCRM20_71” certification? If yes for how many days the access will be given to access study material?
  2. Once I register in SAP Training and Certification work shop and purchase the certification voucher, in how many days I should finish my exam? i.e., what is the validity of the voucher that I purchase for writing the certification?
  3. Can I book a slot in Pearson Vue exam center while referring to the voucher ID I purchase with SAP? If yes, how advance do I need to book a slot?

Kindly help me guiding with the above. Thank you very much.

Regards,

Uma

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

Hi Uma,

Answers that may help you :

1. It is been given in many threads that – “you have to go through all the study material at least 5 times line to line and there is no shortcut”. I am happy to study the study material, but I am not quite sure where can I get them. So my question is that, if I register first in SAP Training and Certification shop, do I get access to the study material related to my “C_TCRM20_71” certification? If yes for how many days the access will be given to access study material?

Answer : if you enrol for the SAP course with any institute, they will provide you  study material. Contact any SAP Authorised training institute. i think you might get the study material, best answer is speak to SAP Education services, Policies differ from one country to other. 

1. Once I register in SAP Training and Certification work shop and purchase the certification voucher, in how many days I should finish my exam? i.e., what is the validity of the voucher that I purchase for writing the certification?

Answer : Voucher is valid for 1 year, with in that duration you shld book an exam.

1. Can I book a slot in Pearson Vue exam center while referring to the voucher ID I purchase with SAP? If yes, how advance do I need to book a slot?

Answer : Yes you need voucer to book an exam, depends upon the availability of the dates, Best answer is contact Center for best dates and timings.

Hope it helps you.

Regards

Naveen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Naveen,

Thank you for providing me the information!

Regards

Uma

Answers (0)