cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Site Created without Site Customer/Vendor - LSMW for Site customer/Vendor fails

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am in a catch 22 situation as Sites got created without Vendor/Customer and now it won't let me add Site customer/Vendor nor change/display the site.I am not getting any ideas to fix this situation , hoping one of you will have better ideas.

Issue : Site creation in golden client via LSMW resulted in few sites getting created without Site Vendor/Site Customer. As there is no Site Vendor/Customer it won't let me display or change site via WB02/ WB03. When I moved the transport containing Site to other dev client I was able to create Site Vendor/Site Customer via LSMW by posting Site customers and Site Vendors. Now other dev clients everything looks good as I am able to go to WB02/WB03.

But when I try the same LSMW for posting site vendor and Site customer in golden client I get an error WEB_DYNPRO NOT FOUND error.I am afraid manual creation of site customer and Site Vendor will also not fix it as per my simulation/test in sandbox. Please see attached screen shots of error messages ,I am wondering if archiving is the only way and if archived will the same site numbers be available ?.

Update : I was able to post the DEBMAS idoc by removing the site entries and customer got created but WRF1 did not get updated. Any suggestions on how to update WRF1 table , Thank you.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Check if the plant was created (with a request e.g.) in table T001W. Take in account. Although it is not the same error, check note 1747218 - Creating site in transaction WB01 results error message "Internal error - ADDR_INSERT call error (AM885)".

Have you run export/import (WBTI/WBTE)?

I hope it helps you

Regards

Eduardo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Eduardo , the note 1747218 was not helpful but I will explore WBTI as I have the site created properly in other client which can be imported.

Thanks

Answers (0)