cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP MDG 7 : Problem when a new UIBB for BS_BP_RELATIONS are added to ERP VENDOR UI

0 Kudos

Hello MDG experts ,

Appreciate your help for the following issue :

Requirement : to enhance the ERP vendor UI in NWBC in order to allow the contact persons to be created  when a vendor is created via ERP vendor UI in NWBC.

Activity performed : I researched thru a lot of notes and Google searches and found for ERP vendor UI we need to add the relationship UIBB to the corresponding page . few SAP documents also suggests this . Accordingly , i added the Corresponding UIBB in the FLUID in the customizing mode .

Hit "check"  - No errors .

Save - Data was saved .

But when i test it , the webpage fails to launch , with the error " Website cannot display the page " .

But it works fine for my other UIBB addition ( say BS_SP_FUNCTION ) for the partner function . Web page launches perfectly fine .

Wondering what am i missing ?

Questions :_

1. Is there anything on the IMG that i must do before i add the BS_BP_RELATIONS in ERP vendor UI  customizing
  2. Is my approach the right approach ?
  3. Do i need to add this to the BP level before supplier UI  ( ERP vendor UI ) level ?
  4. Any OSS Note or Basis component needs to be updated ?( we have MDG_APPL 618, MDG_FND 748  MDG_UI 618 . All SP02)
  5. Any other causes or areas i need to check .

Any help or insights is very much helpful .

Thanks

Indy

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

0 Kudos

Krishna,

Is your issue resolved? if yes , thats fine. If NO plz send me more details on that.

Regards,

Lakshmi