cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

L3 720 Error in Transfer order creation

0 Kudos

Hi,

I am creating a transfer order using the BAPI 'L_TO_CREATE_DN ' but the TO creation is unsuccessful asI am getting the error message '2 Step picking relevance will be removed since no relevant group'.

But using LT03 transaction if transfer order is created the same error message is shown as Warning message.

Could you please help me creating TO ?

Thanks in advance,

Manojkumar K

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Manojkumar,

In the standard system, 2-step picking is controlled based on materials. If this is not sufficient for you then, you could use user-exit MWM2S001 to define your own control parameters. When you determined the 2-step picking you can active the above user-exit.

BR,

Enrique

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Why did you setup 2step picking relevance in customizing if you are not going to use it?

0 Kudos

Hi Jürgen,

Its part of the business requirement.

I have done some analysis and found that L_TO_CREATE_DN function module cannot be used with 2 step picking process.

Could you please let me know what is the process involved in 2 step picking for creating Transfer orders with relevance to 'Group' & 'LT0E' transaction.

Thank you,

Manoj

former_member245890
Participant
0 Kudos

L_TO_CREATE_2_STEP_PICKING function module can be used to create transfer orders for 2 step picking.