SAP for Automotive Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users in discussions to troubleshoot challenges, share best practices, and fuel each other's success. Join a conversation or start your own.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP DBM Replacement Vehicle process

0 Kudos

Dear Friends,

I would like to know the replacement car process in SAP DBM 800. I am able to book appointment with replacement car.
But the replacement vehicle return process in unknown.
Thanks & Regards,
Manoj Bind
3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Manoj,

This can be seen as two Independent Processes .

1. Returning Old Vehicle

2. Selling New Vehicle

If you can brief what you are going to do the Old VIN as per the client requirement.We will be able to suggest accordingly.

Or

Are you looking for Replacement process while Service booking .

Thanks,

Sudheer P.

0 Kudos

Dear Sudheer,

The replacement vehicle process is for service booking. I am referring to service appointment booking process.

Thanks & Regards,

Manoj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Manoj,

HI their is no Replacement car issue process in SAP DBM in first place so no question of returning it . Appointment is just to get an idea of availability of replacement cars. Nothing more. Instead if you really want this process then you have to do custom actions (very simple, no coding required), in VMS secondary action matrix .

Create 2 simple actions  "check out" and "check in" and assign it to secondary matrix action control and use it for replacement vehicles. So after vehicle booked in using appointment they can do check-out action and after receiving back they can execute check in action.

Regards

Ganesh