Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Duplicate Entries in MD04

rajkiranraoi
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have an issue with MD04 results. All MRP elements have duplicate entries. I have checked for previous posts in SCN but could not get anything that could help me. Attached screenshot for reference.

Regards

Raj Kiran Rao

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Caetano
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello

Do you see different records on table MDBS? If there is a single record on table MDBS and you see it twice on MD04, then the problem lies on MD04 and the following document can be helpful:

http://scn.sap.com/docs/DOC-59660

Otherwise, if all the records that are displayed on MD04 exist on table MDBS, it is a problem with the purchase order. In this case, you must check how this purchase order was created and check why there are so many records on MDBS.

BR
Caetano

former_member233510
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hope your are using customized MRP type 'ZD', so kindly check the configuration done for the same and also try with standard MRP type 'PD'.

former_member183424
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Are you sure that these are duplicate entries ? Lets look for PO line item xxx7090.

What about PO delivery schedule tab ?

Prasoon
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Refer the KBA:  2108166 - Duplicate schedule lines are created with the same date by MRP which explains a similar situation.

If the KBA is not applicable, refer the doc: which explains the solution in case of inconsistency.

Regards,

AKPT