cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Surcharge via Resource Related Inter-company Billing (RRICB)

Tech_o_maniac
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hello,

I need some help in determining if I can apply a surcharge using the RRICB process as described here -

https://help.sap.com/saphelp_erp60_sp/helpdata/en/f8/56e78ea009504bb584baa5ad3cb648/content.htm

Scenario:

1. Two Company Codes: CC1 is the Requesting Company Code. CC2 is the Supplying Company code.
  2. CC1 has an external Customer and an external Sales Order and PS Project.
  3. CC2 has an internal Customer (CC1) and an inter-company Sales Order.
  4. CC2 supplies labor to CC1.
  5. CC2 employees charge time directly to CC1 Project Objects.
  6. CC2 creates an inter-company RRICB bill using DP93 with the source as CC1 PS Project WBS Element.

Requirement:

1. CC2 wants to recover the actual cost for labor plus a surcharge to cover for its overhead expenses.
  2. The labor expenses are picked up automatically in the DP93 run.
  3. I have setup the pricing procedure and the pricing condition to reflect a surcharge (markup).
  4. The debit memo request created via DP93 includes the surcharge.
  5. Requirement is that the surcharge is debited from the CC1 WBS Element and should be considered as a Cost for CC1 WBS Element.
  6. How can this be achieved? There is no reference to the CC1 WBS Element on the DMR. The only reference on the DMR is to the CC2 Profit Center.

Question:

1. How can I post a surcharge cost to the CC1 WBS Element using the above process?
  2. If it cannot be achieved with the above process, is there any other process that would support this requirement?

thanks a bunch for your help!!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

sergey_lenkov1
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hello, just wondering if any solution has been found.

former_member419318
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi Bharath,

We are also having a similar requirement. Can you please enlighten me on the solution to this requirement if you have provided it?

Regards

Venkatesh