Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP MM MDO CIN USER ID

Former Member
0 Kudos

While Maintaining USER ID in CIN using T-code OMT3E i was facing error as Entry doesn't exist in USR02 TABLE.I need to add USERID how do i complete config and sent it to Production System? Please help if some has any idea about this? If i need to contact Security team what should I tell them? Thanks in Advance.

3 REPLIES 3

former_member183424
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What is the relation between CIN and transaction OMT3E ?

If you are facing entry doesn't exist, then you should check the corespondent table (e.g. USR02).

Prasoon
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you want to do the configuration for a specific user ID, you need to have the user ID in the configuration client. Otherwise, the above settings has to be done directly in PRD.

You may request your security team, either to create the specific user ID's in Dev - config client or to do the config directly in PRD.

Regards,

AKPT

binoy_vargis1
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

First you have to create the User in the client before doing this configuration. Then you have to transport the request.

Regards

Binoy