Did you mean: 

BW Query Result - BEX Analyzer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dears

Good Day,

i'm confused about something

How the users can display the results of reports on BW

i must install the BEX analyzer on all users and make training to know how use it ?

or

there is anther way to can display the report results

Best Regards,

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Sriram2009
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI Amin

1. You can install the SAP portal to provide all end user access through web broswer. its not necessary to install the Bex Analyzer all the user pc's.

2. If your are installed the Bex Analyzer, time to time you may require to update the latest patch based on your SAPGUI & Bex analyzer.

BR

SS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks ss for your replay

can you give me more details about SAP portal and

in case using BEX analyzer

the users must have the knowledge about analyzer  ?

example :

How can use analysis grid and filter and so on .. ?

Best Regards,

Sriram2009
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Amin

can you give me more details about SAP portal and

1. What details are require about portal ? you can search in Google or SCN you may find some many links.

in case using BEX analyzer

the users must have the knowledge about analyzer  ?

example :

How can use analysis grid and filter and so on .. ?

2. When you are developing a query you have to provide the variable selection screen. based on business need they can change the variant get the result in web browser, if it is require they can download it in Execl or PDF format.

Regards

SS

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

cornelia_lezoch
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Amin,

it depends on what you call a report and what your users prefer.

If a report for you is a query, then using either Bex Analyzer or Analysis for office would be an easy way because then you only need to provide the queries.

In portal you need to specially provide the queries to the portal - it´s an additional step in development.

If there are special needs from the users for formatting, layout and so on, you need to provide either workbooks or web templates.

in any case you need to train users in how to work with the frontend, it makes not very much difference whether the frontend is excel or web, the users will need some basic training.

regards

Cornelia