Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Personas 2.0 - Hidden Tab reappears under pop-up

jay_pandit
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi folks,

I'm seeing this on a Personas 2.0 SP3 system. In a flavor of tcode ME53N (PReq Display), I have hidden all tabs in the item details section, except the Texts tab. I have cached the "Delivery Address" tab. From the "Delivery Address" tab, I have pulled out the "Address details" button to an area outside the tabs. Flavor looks fine -- only the Texts tab is visible, as expected. And the Address details button is outside tabs area.

When I press the Address details button, the address details appear in a pop-up. However, underneath the pop-up, the hidden "Delivery Address" tab (which "contains" the Address details button), reappears -  (we do not want this for our users, even though they cannot actually click anything on the main screen at this point due to the pop-up)

Is this normal/expected ? If anyone has run into this, I would certainly appreciate your input. Thanks !

Jay

p.s.  When I exit out of the pop-up back to the main screen, the "Delivery Address" tab becomes hidden again (as it should be).

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jay,

I am doing me51n, and I had found similar thing. Then I decide to do my own UI, then copy data to SAP objects later. Perhasp you need to set Control ID Overwrite Role for me52n in admin_ui. When TABs changes, the ids of the controls changed, something like, xxx16/xxx to xxx/13xxx, and the ids are also related to if the icons are expanded or collapsed. For saving all these troubles, I just make scripts to make sure icons are expanded and hidden, then I can copy data to them by scripts.

Hope this give you some hints,

Dong Zhu

jay_pandit
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Dong,

We do have a Control Id Overwrite in place for ME53n --

Pattern:  ^ses\[0\]/wnd\[0\]/usrUSRAREA/subcntSUB0SAPLMEGUI\w+$

Replacement: ses[0]/wnd[0]/usrUSRAREA/subcntSUB0SAPLMEGUI__COMMON__

With regard to ensuring that the needed Item sections are open (not collapsed), instead of scripting, we use the method described in http://wiki.scn.sap.com/wiki/display/Img/Screen+Personas+2.0+Tips+and+Tricks+-+Opening+and+Closing+S...

Thanks for your inputs and suggestions ..... will keep in mind.

Jay.