cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GATP ROC confirmation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I am implementing ROC functionality in GATP. The issue I have is below.

Stock for material A = 1000CS

Today is Day0

Order 1 comes in for Day3 and gATP confirms all 1000 CS for the order

Order 2 comes in for Day2 - ROC is not triggered and remaining requirement is created. The expectation is ROC to be green and trigger the workflow and EDQA process

Order 3 comes in for Day4 - ROC is green and triggering the workflow which is incorrect because my expectation is Day4 order has lower priority than Day3.

Sort profile has LFTMS - delivery date/time and MBDAT - Material availability date in the ascending order

In the process category, i have the ROC event and activity CSO - document confirmation (ROC)

Please advise me where I am going wrong and why it is confirming Day4 order and not Day2.

Thanks,

Suhail Shaik

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

babu_kilari4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Suhail,

What is your Calculation Profile delay value for the ROC rule that you maintained ?  Does it have enough horizon to look for the orders in the future ? ROC can look at the orders in the past, but to consider the donors in the future you need to have necessary horizon.

Your donor ODL should have the Descending order because you're expecting the earlier orders to get confirmed against the later ones. So, the donors the ones which are in future.

Hope this helps. If yes, please close the thread.

Thanks & Best Regards,

Babu Kilari

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Babu,

Thanks for your reply.

My calculation profile has 0 delay

Sort profile has descending.

I still dont understand why system is confirming ROC for future date orders.

Thanks,

Suhail Shaik

babu_kilari4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Mohammed,

You need to increase the delay to ensure that you're picking up those future orders that got the confirmation already.

Hope this helps.

Thanks & Best Regards,

Babu Kilari

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Babu!

Calculation profile has delay 5 days, valid is checked, re.OLTP is unchecked

Day 2 order is getting confirmed

Order 4 created for Day 7 and it is still confirming from same order from Day3 - which is incorrect.

Also I use MISL fyi

Please advice.

babu_kilari4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Suhail,

I understand. In short, you want to exclude the orders that are in the past comparing the one which is being ATP checked. Am I right ? If yes - you need to exclude such orders using a BADI /SAPAPO/ROC_ITEMS_CHECK . Standard SAP doesn't allow this flexibility.

You can set a break point in the method /SAPAPO/IF_ODL_ITMCHECK~ITEMS_DATA_CHECK and see the list of donors there. You should move the unnecessary ones to ET_EXCL.

I am hoping that this helps. Please close the thread.

Thanks & Best Regards,

Babu Kilari

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you! So it is basically system will confirm regardless of the date (before or after) as long as the donor is available.

I will see the results after the development changes are done.

So if I have to do it through EBOPI can I select two orders and switch confirmations?

Thanks,

Suhail Shaik

babu_kilari4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

With EBOPI, yes it is possible to swap the confirmations. That's right !!

Former Member
0 Kudos

In my EBOPI item list when I select the line item and click on ATP CHECK, I only see 'without redistribution, with redistribution and full confirmation' options only. I do not see 'cancel confirmation and custom ATP check'

Am I missing any config or activation? Do you know why?

babu_kilari4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Suhail,

According to the guidelines of SCN, cross posting is not allowed. It is one issue / thread for easy reference. I appreciate if you can open a new thread for new queries. Please keep this query for gATP ROC issue.

You may read the guidelines of SCN if necessary,

Thanks & Best Regards,

Babu Kilari

Former Member
0 Kudos

ok thanks, i will open a new thread on EBOPI.

Answers (0)