Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Satndard report clubing order ,delivery , picked quantity and invoiced quantiy

former_member185462
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

My client wants to know,when he keys in order,he needs to know,ordered quantity,confirmed quantity,delivered quantity,picked quantity and invoiced quantity.

Is that any standard report available.

Which   would cater the requirement  .

Thanks,

Pradeep M

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You have already, in the past, been cautioned to put some efforts before posting any query in SCN but regret that you ignored Space Moderators' cautions and continued to post without putting any efforts.

I am sorry to say this post clearly shows you have not taken any trouble to find out which are the tables the required data are stored.  Had you searched, I am sure, you would have got it.

Try to adhere to SCN rules and cooperate Space Moderators by NOT giving work load to them

G. Lakshmipathi

cc :   Jyoti Prakash                                           

former_member185462
Active Participant
0 Kudos

I made few searches also,

This was one among,

Screen Exit for VBRK (VF01) | SCN

Also came across VA06-Sales order monitor.Still i have not seen this how does it works,now only we are about to configure.I could not make an assumption on it.

How to find more information about deivered imp... | SCN

Also thought of clubbing tables like VBFA,VBUP.

In spite of mentioning all the above i have made my post.

This brought an impression that i have not made any search.Really it was a mistake on my part.

I was just looking, is there any standard available.

Thanks,

Pradeep M

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

There is no standard report to meet your requirement.  Have you to develop a customized report considering the respective SD tables.

G. Lakshmipathi