Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

Problem with Replicating Material from R/3 to SRM...

Hello Experts,

When I was trying to Replicate a Material from R/3 to SRM, I am getting errors in Transaction SMW01 as described below.

In R/3 system Outbound Queue, Having error with material with status "Error in Mapping".

And the Status of R3AM1 as below. Material is in running status with Errors in SMW01. Could you please let me know what all configs I am missing in downloading the Material....

Thanks.

replied

Hi Munagala,

first of all please check the tables configured for Middleware object MATERIAL using Transaction R3AC1 in SRM. There should only be tables like MARA, MARC, MAKT, MEAN, MLAN, MVKE, STXH and STXL. Any other table might lead to the error C_ 014 ...

The Material Number coming from ECC is checked by SRM. Valid Characters are 'ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ0123456789_'. Please check in ABAP Module LCOM_R3_RESTRICTIONSF04 line 22. Since this message is given as a warning it should not cause any issues.

I have no idea how your System landscape Looks like but I guess you know the Logical System mentioned in Error Message "Logical System ... does not exist ...". You Need to configure it in TBDLS

The Problem with the Product Category should not occur as Long as the ECC Material Groups (Table T023) and the Product Categories are in sync. You can achieve this by running Transaction R3AC3 for Object DNL_CUST_PROD1.

I have not seen the message about the Set Type for which the "Data cannot me maintained for". If it still occurs after the other Problems are fixed I suggest to set a break Point in function COM_PRODUCT_CHECK_SETTYP_VALID and analyze why this set type gets checked.

Regards

Oliver

0 View this answer in context

Helpful Answer

by
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question