cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with Replicating Material from R/3 to SRM...

former_member216271
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

When I was trying to Replicate a Material from R/3 to SRM, I am getting errors in Transaction SMW01 as described below.

In R/3 system Outbound Queue, Having error with material with status "Error in Mapping".

And the Status of R3AM1 as below. Material is in running status with Errors in SMW01. Could you please let me know what all configs I am missing in downloading the Material....

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

oliver_wurm
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Munagala,

could you please share the error message as displayed when you press button "<Show BDocMsg Errors/Receivers" ...

Regards

Oliver

former_member216271
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Oliver, Please find below given Error/Receivers log..

Material Lengths are same in ECC & SRM...

Also, some of the Long texts as given below...

Mat. for Initial Download: Table not supported by function

Message No. C_014

Product ID ACT-LCD-30 contains invalid special characters

Message No. COM_PRODUCT_CUSTMSG011

Thanks.

oliver_wurm
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Munagala,

first of all please check the tables configured for Middleware object MATERIAL using Transaction R3AC1 in SRM. There should only be tables like MARA, MARC, MAKT, MEAN, MLAN, MVKE, STXH and STXL. Any other table might lead to the error C_ 014 ...

The Material Number coming from ECC is checked by SRM. Valid Characters are 'ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ0123456789_'. Please check in ABAP Module LCOM_R3_RESTRICTIONSF04 line 22. Since this message is given as a warning it should not cause any issues.

I have no idea how your System landscape Looks like but I guess you know the Logical System mentioned in Error Message "Logical System ... does not exist ...". You Need to configure it in TBDLS

The Problem with the Product Category should not occur as Long as the ECC Material Groups (Table T023) and the Product Categories are in sync. You can achieve this by running Transaction R3AC3 for Object DNL_CUST_PROD1.

I have not seen the message about the Set Type for which the "Data cannot me maintained for". If it still occurs after the other Problems are fixed I suggest to set a break Point in function COM_PRODUCT_CHECK_SETTYP_VALID and analyze why this set type gets checked.

Regards

Oliver

ivy_li
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

For the invalid special characers, usually we suggest you use alphanumeric characters, that is uppercase characters from A to  Z, numbers from 0 to 9 and underscores, if necessary.

If you still want to use some special character, please do as follows:

- Go to transaction COMCPRMSG;
- The following entries should be created:
  011   Product ID &1 contains invalid special characters    - W W
  016   Category ID '&1' contains invalid special characters - W W

After this, please delete all the sysfail entries in SRM (smq2) and ECC(smq1). And then restart initial download again for this product.

BR,
Ivy

former_member216271
Participant
0 Kudos

Thank you. Able to Replicate the Material Now..

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

material length should be same in ECC and SRM

Regards,

kiran