0 Kudos

Pl tell how the "mode priority" in PDS will come from ECC to Use REM Huristics

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

You can maintain that priority in PDS_MAINT transaction in ECC.

Best Regards,

R.Brahmankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks but i am not able to view the mode pririty filed,can you please let me know how the steps to view by

view this t-code PDS_MAINT

Former Member
0 Kudos

Vijaya,

I would say that expert Rupesh's screenshot shows everything required in order to display the detail within a PDS record in transaction PDS_MAINT.  It is unclear to me where your difficulty lies.

Show us what steps you have tried so far; with screenshots.

Best Regards,

DB49

Former Member
0 Kudos

As Suggested Rupesh i went to T-code  PDS_MAINT in ECC to  maitain mode priroty in Operation tab but Operation tab is not visible only header and Component tab there ,please suguest  and find the screen shot sugest how to maintain mode priroty in ECC and CIF to APO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Viajaya,

Your PDS does not seem to include any Routing information.  Without a Routing, there is no Mode to prioritize.

Best Regards,

DB49.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Thanks for reply,Routing is there but Operation data tab not visible in PDS_MAINT in ECC ,using Rate Routing in the project,please suggest how to maintain mode priority in ECC so that CIF to APO,please find the routing details below screen shot

1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Vijaya,

Please show us the operations in the PDS within SCM. /SAPAPO/CURTO_SIMU

Best Regards,

DB49

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Thanks for reply,please find screen shot below the Operations in PDS in APO,and pl suguest to make mode priority in ECC and CIF to APO to use REM huristics

Former Member
0 Kudos

Vijaya,

Sorry, I should have been more specific.  I wanted to see the same PDS on the APO side that you are having a problem with (RWK PV) on the ECC side.  Show me the operations of the PP/DS PDS for the RWK Production version on the APO side.

Best Regards,

DB49

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

thanks for reply,It is same problem for all,I am not able to see operation data tab for all  ,you can pl see the same which same screen for the previous ones WC31,please suguest

Former Member
0 Kudos

can you please reply and suguest how to achive the mode priroty and also to use REM huristics

reqirement is to use the primary resource first then use the alternative resouce after loading full of primary

resource ,i am thinking we can achive with REM huristics but when i am checking it is deleting the planned order,please suguest

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can you please reply for this and suguest me

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Check your master recipe or routing first, there should be valid operation which should be relevant for scheduling. Then CIF the PDS once again CFM1/CFM2, RIMODINI or CURTO_CREATE.

Operation data should be there in PDS. If you have the operation data then in PDS_MAINT maintain the mode priority and then run  CURTO_CREATE again.

Best Regards,

R.Brahmankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

the issue resolved by making option by clicking the "rate based PDS"

thanks for your support

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

That's great. Please close the discussion.

Cheers,

R.Brahmankar

Answers (0)