Hi guru,

I have this problem:

CUSTOMIZING NEW GL

• LEADING LEDGER (2 currency )

NO LEADING LEDGER (only one currency)

CUSTOMIZING NEW FI-AA

This is my depr area:

1 _ book dep for 1L ledger

2 _ fiscal dep this are not post – but this area is necessary if I want to adopt a different key dep for one asset

20 _ book dep for 0L Ledger

21 _ dep area for currency group (necessary because 0L Ledger has two currency defined in customizing)

Specify Transfer of APC Values

And Specify Transfer of Depreciation Terms

Currencies

Define Depreciation Areas for Foreign Currencies

For me must be all EUR currency

Specify the Use of Parallel Currencies

In my ledger 1L I have only one currency

1. Dep.Area 1 and 2 have linked to 1L ledger.

When I check the consistency of the customizing the system show me this message AC496

Company code 1000 manages parallel currencies in Asset Accounting. For each area that posts automatically online to FI, you have to define one dependent depreciation area that adopts both identical values and depreciation terms from depreciation area 01, and which is assigned to currency type 30 and currency EUR. There is no depreciation area of this type defined for depreciation area 01.

So: If I create a new dep area whit the specific of the message

Area 03

When save I have this error message

"Inconsistency exists between company code 1000 and chart of deprec. YBIT

Message No. ACC_AA092

Diagnosis

According to Customizing, the representative ledger of ledger group 1L in company code 1000 does not manage parallel currencies.

However, chart of depreciation YBIT contains depreciation areas (to which ledger group 1L is assigned) that manage parallel currencies.

System Response

It is not possible to change the data.

Procedure

You have the following options:

• Change the definition of the depreciation areas.
  • Or specify for the company code that the ledger manages parallel currencies."

I don’t want to add this currency to no leading ledger.

how can resolve this situation?

best regards

Claudia

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Claudia,

If you are in a recent release, check this note  2200217 - S2I: Consistency report: FI-AA customizing issues incorrect message AC496

The system issues the message erroneously for non-leading ledger.

Regards,

Eli

P.S. Note 1953617 - S2I: error message AC 496 when maintaining parallel currency

is better to be implemented as well if you are with 6.17

claudia_ferretti
Explorer
0 Kudos

thanks for your help Eli!!!

the second note that you suggest me 1953617 - S2I: error message AC 496 when maintaining parallel currency is not applicable for my system.

But I have the error show in this note:

When I reverse (KO88) settlement order of investment asset the system show me this error

Message error F5800 - Inconsistent currency information

any suggest?

Best regard

Claudia

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

What do you mean by 'error show in this note'? You mean after implementing this note, you started to have this error? I checked the coding of the note, it could not possibly the reason.

Regards,

Eli

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

OK, I see your point. Try implementing this note 1948019 - S2I: Error AC496 does not come when posting

iklovski
Active Contributor
claudia_ferretti
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Eli,

I already tried to implement

And

For me the note 1975282 was perfect for my error, but both notes are not implementable in my system.

I don't understand...

Claudia

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What is your SAP release?

claudia_ferretti
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Eli,

Infect for me this error must be already solve if I have that release..

Claudia

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Normally, yes. I have earlier release, so cannot check in my system. I guess, you should apply to OSS.

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What is strange, though, that note 1953617 - S2I: error message AC 496 when maintaining parallel currency also belongs to 617.04 as others, and technically, should have not been applicable. But, you said that you have implemented it now...

claudia_ferretti
Explorer
0 Kudos

No no,

i apply the note 2200217 that you suggest me, but note 1953617 is not applicable for my system...

Claudia

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Ah, OK, that makes sense Well, the best would be contacting OSS.

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Maybe, check additionally these two notes. If they don't help, especially the first one, check with OSS.

2189324 - COGM: System does not post to additional FI ledgers in settlement to fixed asset

2063412 - Error during settlement of CO objects: (AY 310)

claudia_ferretti
Explorer
0 Kudos

Eli thank you for your help,

but both notes are not not useful for my problem.

Now I try to post this problem in the forum

Thanks again

Claudia

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Posting on SCN won't harm, of course. But, since it's a recent release, your question may remain unanswered. I think you should open OSS ticket as well.

claudia_ferretti
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Eli,

i have a doubt, i post this question on forum

can it be the cause of my problem in your opinion?because i don't know if this setting that's ok or that's worng.

Thanks for your help

Claudia

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, you created incorrectly area 3. From customization area created for parallel currency for ledger 1L