cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Passive catalog links for MDM and external catalogs

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Everyone,

We have an issue with the catalog links in the portal.

The links have turned passive, internal MDM system or external catalogs don't open up if we click on the catalog names.

We are on SRM 7.02 classic scenario.

This was working fine until some time back and given up recently. All the catalog configurations(in SRM & MDM) and URLs are valid and in place.

I could see a TIME_OUT short dump for this on the program SAPLBBP_PD on the application component SRM-EBP-PD.

Tried checking with our Basis team but didn't help much.

Requesting your suggestions on what could be causing this issue and corrective actions.

Thanks in advance!!

Surendra

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

ivy_li
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please show me the specific error while clicking the catalog links in SC.
For the time_out dump, please reproduce this for several times to confirm if this dump is the root cause.

BR,
Ivy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ivy,

No error message appears while clicking on the catalog links. It's like you click on the link and wait for the catalog to open up but nothing happens.

I could see several dumps for the same user whenever you try to access the catalog link. Attaching a screengrab of the short dump.

Regards,

Surendra

ivy_li
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

The attached dump content is too general, and in order to check which table or coding caused this performance issue, I need to check the details of the timeout dump.
Would you please attach more details?

BR,
Ivy

laurent_burtaire
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

which browser do you use and what is its release?

Do you have same behavior with IE, Google Chrome, Firefox?

Regards.

Laurent.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Laurent,

We are on IE version 11. Tried with version 8 also but in vain.

We don't have the option of other browsers like chrome or firefox as it a restricted environment.

Regards,

Surendra