Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

System not asking quality certificate conformation while doing GR

former_member407594
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

Need urgent help on this. There was a material in which procurement data was not maintained in QM view. Po  was created for the same. Now after creation of PO quality department activated procurement data i.e. QM Procurement active, Control key 0005 Delivery release certificate, and certificate type E22.

Now while doing GRN system is not asking Certificate.

I have updated  QA control key field in PO, but still system is not asking certificate conformation.

Please help.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

busyaban7
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Akshay,

Is this scenario happening for all the cases or specific to this case?

I think if this Procurement data was not active in QM view before and got activated later after the PurOrd was created, then below details will not be reflected in the already created PurOrd items: 

QM Control Key => EKPO-SSQSS

Certificate type => ZGTYP

So, even if your certificate type E22 [Control without certif. = D Without Lot: Error Message, With Lot: Error Message] and control Key 0005 [Cert Required = X] was assigned correctly, these values may not be verified while GR is posted.

You can try creating a new example or PurOrd for same material and check now if it's getting picked and CROK status is selected in Inspection lots.

If this is the first time you are trying to use inbound QC, then you can check configuration "Define Number Ranges for Certificate Receipt", to see if number range is already maintained to support the process.

Thanks,

Arijit