cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MAFLogon Registration failed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

When I am trying to register with SMP by integrating logon plugin, following error occurred.

Can anyone give hint on below logs.

Sep  4 10:58:04 mCoEs-iPhone ConnectionTest[203] <Warning>: THREAD WARNING: ['MAFLogonCoreCDVPluginJS'] took '78.041992' ms. Plugin should use a background thread.

Sep  4 10:58:04 mCoEs-iPhone ConnectionTest[203] <Warning>: THREAD WARNING: ['MAFLogonCoreCDVPluginJS'] took '12.847168' ms. Plugin should use a background thread.

Sep  4 10:58:04 mCoEs-iPhone ConnectionTest[203] <Warning>: THREAD WARNING: ['MAFLogonCoreCDVPluginJS'] took '34.479736' ms. Plugin should use a background thread.

Sep  4 10:58:04 mCoEs-iPhone ConnectionTest[203] <Error>: MAFLogon Registration failed with error: Error Domain=HTTPRequestErrorDomain Code=1 "A connection failure occurred" UserInfo=0x170272bc0 {NSLocalizedDescription=A connection failure occurred, NSUnderlyingError=0x1700575b0 "The operation couldn’t be completed. (kCFErrorDomainCFNetwork error 2.)"} -[MAFLogonSMPCommunicator userRegistrationFailed:] Line:261 thread:<NSThread: 0x17406d680>{number = 1, name = main}

Sep  4 10:58:04 mCoEs-iPhone ConnectionTest[203] <Warning>: ER:MAFLogon Registration failed with error: Error Domain=HTTPRequestErrorDomain Code=1 "A connection failure occurred" UserInfo=0x170272bc0 {NSLocalizedDescription=A connection failure occurred, NSUnderlyingError=0x1700575b0 "The operation couldn’t be completed. (kCFErrorDomainCFNetwork error 2.)"}

Sep  4 10:58:04 mCoEs-iPhone ConnectionTest[203] <Error>: MAFLogon Registration failed -[MAFLogonCommunicationManager registrationFinishedWithLogonContext:error:] Line:382 thread:<NSThread: 0x17406d680>{number = 1, name = main}

Sep  4 10:58:04 mCoEs-iPhone ConnectionTest[203] <Warning>: ER:MAFLogon Registration failed

Thanks

Aditya

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

midhun_vp
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Aditya,

Are you using HCPms or SMP 3?

• Firstly, make sure you are able to register to the application you configured from a Rest client. You could follow this blog: . This would confirm that the app configurations you made in SMP cockpit are right.
  • Could you give the code you used and the SMP app configuration screenshots from cockpit.

Hope you are following this guide: . From SDK SP09+ follow this:

Regards, Midhun

SAP Technology RIG

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Midhun,

I am using SMP3.

Sorry, not mentioning before, we are able to successfully connected and registered with SMP. But when we wrap the application with MobileIron's Appconnect wrappers, we are failing to communicate.

I know its more a question to MobileIron, but any idea what could be the reason?

Thanks

Aditya

midhun_vp
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Aditya,

I have seen issues related to Fiori Client and MobileIron but I don't know about this issue.

You should work with mobileIron team to find the root cause. I would also suggest you to raise a support ticket to SAP.

Regards, Midhun

SAP Technology RIG

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Midhun,

What are your observations on Fiori client on MobileIorn.

We are also planning to use Fiori client to expose one of the apps from launchpad to the users.

If you can share the information, that will be really helpful.

Thanks

Aditya

midhun_vp
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Aditya,

As I mentioned earlier please raise a ticket to SAP to get support on this.

Regards, Midhun

SAP Technology RIG

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Aditya,

You can take a look at this doc http://scn.sap.com/thread/3575885

Cheers,
Sushmitha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sushmitha,

Yes, I have gone through the above mentioned topic. Its different than what we are facing.

Thanks

Aditya