cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Proxy To JDBC Synchronous: SQLException: The Network Adapter could not establish the connection

vishnu_pallamreddy
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Production System Issue.

My Scenario is Proxy to JDBC synchronous.

While getting response I am getting below error:

com.sap.engine.interfaces.messaging.api.exception.MessagingException: Error when attempting to get processing resources: com.sap.aii.af.lib.util.concurrent.ResourcePoolException: Unable to create new pooled resource: DriverManagerException: Cannot establish connection with the registered driver. oracle.jdbc.OracleDriver returns: The Network Adapter could not establish the connection. : SQLException: The Network Adapter could not establish the connection

Could any one please let me know why I am getting this error.

and

How to resolve this?

Thanks In Advance,

Vishnu Pallamreddy.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

maheswarareddykonda
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Vishnu,

mostly this issue comes, when ever DB server down, you just ping that channel from channel monitering and if that error comes, just inform to DB team .

vishnu_pallamreddy
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Maheswara,

I got that error only once.

before and after that error I have successful messages.

So issue with DB or Network or firewall?

maheswarareddykonda
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Vishnu,

at that time DB server might got down and since its synchrounous you can not resend also.

i can suggest, you can check with sorce system functional guys to send again, if that required

vishnu_pallamreddy
Contributor
0 Kudos

Thank You Maheswara,

I need Route Cause of this Issue only.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vishnu,

Talk with the DB team about the DB load, this issue should appear whet the database can't take the connection because it hasn't enough free resources to attend the petition.

Regards.

vishnu_pallamreddy
Contributor
0 Kudos

Thank you Inaki,

Sure I will do that thing.