cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IDocs for sending planned orders from APO to MES

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I need to understand how planned orders can be sent to an external MES system using IDocs. There is lot of information for integration using IDocs for ECC related objects, however didn't find any information on how to integration APO using IDocs with an external system (non ERP).

I need to understand the technical details like how to trigger an IDoc for planned order.

Also any information on Idocs in APO would be really helpful.

Thanks in advance for helping out on this topic.

Regards

Gaurav

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Gaurav,

MES integration for planned orders and have to be activated the business function LOG_PP_MES_INT_02. The planning system is an APO system. Newly planned orders from APO are transferred via CIF to ERP, and then distributed via DRF to MES simultaneously.

Please refer this help link,

Setting Up DRF Integration for MES Processes - ERP-MES Integration (PP-MES) - SAP Library

Production orders and planned orders for repetitive manufacturing can be distributed automatically to SAP ME. Read e SAP Note 1555198 to activate the integration functions and 1793291 for FAQ

Business object type IDoc type

Production order

LOIPRO02

Planned order

LOIPLO01

Goods movement

INVCON02

Work center

LOIWCS02

Routing

LOIROU03

Best Regards,

R.Brahmankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rupesh,

thanks for the details (I',m aware of those as well), however it won't work for me due to the following constraints.

• I',m using configurable materials for which planned orders are not integrated in ECC by standard.
  • Further MES is also making changes to the planned orders which is integrated to APO via an incoming interface and therefore would like to make APO the talking system for MES.

Please let me know of the details of integrating through APO.

Regards,

Gaurav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gaurav,

you managed to find a solution for integration APO and MES?

R.Brahmankar,

what to do if we are using REM- production, from APO planned orders are transferred to the ERP  only basic dates without production dates (lead time scheduling)? but planned orders with production dates should be transferred to the MES.

Best regards, Dmitry

Answers (0)