cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancellation material document

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I want to cancel a material document that was done via Handling Unit. But the Handling unit is deleted now (a customization).

I can't not process by MIGO. That is error.

So, how to cancel the document? Is there any other way?

Pls help,

Thanks

Quanglv

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Le,

Also check if any inspection lot created for this material as this Material is WM and QM manged ,Check in QA32 for the material and date combination you will get that material document, just make the usage decision then u will able to cancel the document.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

you wrote "But the Handling unit is deleted now (a customization)."

What does that "a customization" actually mean?

If you deleted it with methods that are not foreseen by SAP  and hence created an inconsistency then you cannot expect to get the situation sorted with standard SAP transaction.

former_member183424
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What is the error you are getting ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Error is:

Material document cannot be processed

Message no. M7130

Diagnosis

This material document was generated through the posting of a physical inventory document, a delivery via Shipping, or some other automatic movement (such as an order confirmation in PP or a usage decision in QM) and cannot be processed with this function.

former_member183424
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

How did you create this document ? I assume you didn't create it from MB* or MIGO transaction.

Prasoon
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

The reason is clearly explained in the message text. You can not directly cancel the material document, since its automatic movement. If its a material doc created from delivery, cancel it through VL09 and so on.

If its not clear, revert back with the movement type in the material doc.

Regards,

AKPT