cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

authorization to only change the wbs in the sales order at the time of delivery

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

authorization to only change the wbs in the sales order at the time of delivery because the only one who know the exact wbs is the delivery man

Please suggest me exact solution

Thanks

murali

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member188027
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Murali,

If you wan to create new Z T code for delivery man to change the WBS element please check with your ABAPer. He can use sale Order change BAPI for the same,  "BAPI_SALESORDER_CHANGE" 

Reg,

Anand    

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Why don't you explore "Delivery from Project" option via TCode CNS0 in case, WBS element is to be changed at delivery level.  Search SCN if you are not aware of this functionality.

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Lakshmipathi,

My requirment is authorization to only change the wbs in the sales order at the time of delivery because the only one who know the exact wbs is the delivery man

Thanks

Murali

former_member188027
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Murali,

You wan to say change in Account Assignment (WBS Element) in sale Order line item. In this case you have to grant access to Va02 to that particular user and need to guide how to change WBS Element.

Reg., Only access to change Account Assignment for this you need to check with your Basis/Security person. He need to restrict other object for that your.

Or with the Help of ABAPer simple you can create one tool using Sale Order change FM, here you can pass Sale Order, line item and new WBS element which need to be Over right. and you can give this transaction access to  the Delivery person.

Reg,

Anand

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can you please give me detailed clarification i think it is useful