cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

In SAP HANA One Portal loop "Just few more minutes..."

Former Member
0 Kudos

I'm aprovisioning a SAP HANA Instance. I follow the regular process and finish without errors. When I try to connect using putty using the correct private key I receive next message : "Have a lot of fun...You are attempting to login to the server without accepting SAP HANA One User Agreement. Please visit the following url and complete the setup process of HANA One. https://aaa.bbb.ccc.ddd. When I do this action in Chrome said "The conection is not private" but continue. Appear "SAP HANA One Portal" and "Just few more minutes...". and go in a loop y never appear authentication form asking Access Key ID and Secret Access Key.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Just accept the settings with a single click, the Custom not work and always stay in a loop. Thank you for your help.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Miguel,

Just want to make sure you could get in via ssh after accepting EULA.

thanks,

dhruman

Former Member
0 Kudos

I get the same loop "Just few more minutes.." and the webpage does not proceed further to show license or ask for additional info - waited over 10 minutes after EC2 launch, which showed 2/2 tests passed.

Update: problem occurred when some EBS volumes were removed from the launch instance.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello R T,

Can you Explain "some EBS volumes were removed from launch instance"

thanks,

dhruman

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Miguel,

Before trying to login to HANA Server, one needs to accept SAP HANA License Agreement by going to the link.

Copy and paste the link in the browser

Provide AWS access and secret key

Accept EULA - Agreement

At this point HANA Configuration will start

You should be able to ssh at this point

thanks,

dhruman