cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP PO integration with Active Directory/LDAP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am trying to work on a Onboarding process flow where I let Workday create users and then send to SAP PO to get that user get created in LDAP.

So I was looking to connect SAP PO with LDAP, has SAP come up any new connector on this side. I had was back in 2010 created this through Java Proxy, is that still the preferred approach or SAP has come up with some standard solution on LDAP side.

I am on the latest SAP PO service pack with BPMN and BRM.

Thx in advance.

Ravijeet

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member367482
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi Ravijeet,

We have a similar project to connect to Active Directory from SAP PO 7.4 which I we are just starting to investigate.

Have you considered connecting to AD as a webservice?  The following link describes using active directory webservices:

What's New in Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS) in Windows Server 2008 R2: Active Directory W...

Would be interested in your thoughts?

Regards

Ian

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Ravijeet ,

You can explore the concept of  LDAP connector provided without SAP PI.

LDAP Connector - Identity Management - SAP Library

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravijeet,

I need to connect my Active Directory with PI 7.4 through adapter.

Did you find the new connector? Or the solution is to use the Java Proxy in according to http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/10716e9f-23d7-2a10-8c8c-d2665615f... ?

I read also that someone used a SOAP adapter (Connect PI with Active directory | SCN)

Regards,

Massimo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Massimo,

I didnt find any standard content or adapter to directly talk to AD like Create New User, Check User etc. I believe currently the only option is the Java Proxy route.

I was using other middle wares like Mulesoft and Snaplogic and they have separate connectors for AD/ LDAP.

Regards

Ravijeet