cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issues with exporting multiples pages to PDF

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have been noticing that when I am exporting multiple pages to PDF file, the output shows some of the pages are blank. Is this a known issue with SAP Lumira?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

vincentdechandon
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello.

Are you using any custom extensions, or do you even have custom extension installed even if you don't use it.

If the answer is yes, there is a known bug that leads to blank PDF.

To fix it for the moment, uninstall the custom extensions from Lumira.

See my answer on another linked question there :

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello togather,

i have the same problems exporting stories to PDF.

I always get blank white pages without text or graphics.

My setup:

- Windows 8.1 64bit

- Lumira Desktop (64bit): Version 1.28.4 build 80

Best regards

Sebastian

TammyPowlas
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Would you please create a new thread, referencing this one, and share some screen shots using the camera icon?

Former Member
0 Kudos

I actually just had this problem today. 17 pages exported  and they were all blank

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think this is a serious issue SAP needs to address.

TammyPowlas
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Have you submitted it as an incident to SAP Support?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Tammy, I called SAP, and they said in order to report an incident my company needs to have an active maintenance with them. mean while, I am currently using the free version of Lumira and I am not able to do so.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Tammy Powlas,

as recomanded, i open a new discussion: http://scn.sap.com/thread/3811582

TammyPowlas
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Daniel - there are some PDF restrictions listed in the 1.28 guide - see http://help.sap.com/businessobject/product_guides/vi01/en/lum_128_restr_en.pdf - do they apply to your situation?

Former Member
0 Kudos

No. They are just simple graphs with a lot of pages. I notice when I export a few pages to PDF, I do not usually encounter this issue. This issue occurs when I have more than 10 to 20 pages. I usually go through the page and refresh and export over and over until there are no missing pages in the document.

TammyPowlas
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Daniel - if that is the case, I recommend opening an incident with SAP Support, especially since it is not documented in the release restrictions

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Tammy - Could you tell me how open a case with SAP support? do you just directly e-mail them?

TammyPowlas
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Go to support.sap.com