cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Quality without namespace/Prod with namespace

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts.

My Scenario is IDOC-> PI -> FTP, I have an strange issue.

When I'm sending the file to receiver quality ftp server its placing the file in ftp server without namespace. And its getting success the message at the backend as it does not contain the namespace.

But when we are sending the file to receiver ftp production system the file is with namespace in the receiver ftp server production. and then file is not accepting at the backend because it is with namespace.

what do you think the issue is. Can you please suggest your views and response back ASAP as its high priority issue for me.

Thanks

G V Anil

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

The issue was in the MODULE. We didn't followed the sequence in the modules. Once we changed the sequence then the issue is solved.

Thanks for your responses.

Regards

G V Anil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Cool, then be polite and mark question as answered!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Anil,

Open the Receiver Service Interface in ESR, go to the "Advanced" options and select the Interface Pattern as "Stateless (XI30-Compatible)". Redeploy the IFlow and check. This should take care of xml data with namespace or without namespace at receiver side.

RaghuVamseedhar
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Anil,

"Scenario is working fine in Quality. It is failing in Production."

Compare input files from Quality and Production, keep them next to next and compare.

Compare output files.

Compare ID objects - Communication channels in Quality and Production.

former_member186851
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Anil,

Check for any beans that is removing the namespace in the channel.