Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Code set set as TOR_TEC on FO event handlers

petra_just
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

as I have configured custom application obect type Z-XXX-FO as code set TO, I do not understand why Event handlers are created with code set TOR_TEC.

Any idea?

thanks

regards

Petra

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Petra,

Change the value to "Determine from Field" from the following screen shot and remove the Trk.ID Extractor ( optional ).

This way you can hard code the tracking code set and value and not determine from function.

former_member190756
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Petra,

you need your own Tracking ID Extractor if you want to have more than one Tracking ID assigned to your EH.

If you need only one when creating an EH you can set it as described by Vishnu to Determine from Field.

But check your scenario. If Tracking IDs missing some other things could not work.

Best regards,

Steffen

petra_just
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Steffen,

yes, I agree there is somethign wrong. again, we had a case where the Event handler was not created.  Have checked the Queue and there was a dump. is it correct that all following venet handlers are not created if there is an error in the Queue?

Regards

Petra

former_member190756
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you have only one queue the it stops when a short dump occurs.

You can create multiple queues to avoid it. It is described here:

Best regards,
Steffen

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Petra,

On top of Vishnu's comment:

When TrackingID Method selected as Determine by Function, it fetches from Trck. ID Extractor ODT20_TD.

It goes to the code of assigned function module e_trackiddata-trxcod = 'TOR_TEC' and fetch tracking code set as TOR_TEC and send it to SAP EM.

Determine by Field will fetch from assigned Track.ID Code Set.  if you leave Trk.ID.Extractor also will not impact even if you assigned some extractor function because you specified the system to take from Determine by field.

Regards

GGOPII