Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Copy of SCC4 t-code to suppress some fields from detail screen.

rahul_kamble2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I need to create a copy of SCC4 T-code to supress some of the radio buttons from detailed screen.

SCC4 t-code is a table maintenance for standard Table T000.

I am trying to create a maintenance view and and table maintenance generator for this view.

but it's not working. Please suggest what needs to be done here.

Thanks,
Rahul

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

former_member210541
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Include - L0SZZF01

Form Name -  T000_SWITCH_CLIENT

Please create an implicit enhancement at the beginning of this form and write the following

Loop at screen

if screen-name = 'T000_0001-CCCOR_OFF' " this is just an example

screen-input = 0.

screen-invisible = 1.

screen-active = 0.

modify screen

endloop.

This should solve your problem.

9 REPLIES 9

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can you please briefly describe your requirement and what error you are getting.

former_member210541
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Include - L0SZZF01

Form Name -  T000_SWITCH_CLIENT

Please create an implicit enhancement at the beginning of this form and write the following

Loop at screen

if screen-name = 'T000_0001-CCCOR_OFF' " this is just an example

screen-input = 0.

screen-invisible = 1.

screen-active = 0.

modify screen

endloop.

This should solve your problem.

0 Kudos

Thanks for the reply....this way i will be able to disable some fields on the screen.

but issue here is there will be 3 T-codes  SCC4 and ZSCC4_OPEN and ZSCC4_CLOSE.

I want to disable these fields only for ZSCC4_OPEN and ZSCC4_CLOSE...and not for SCC4.

I was checking the global variable but couldn't find a difference as T-code will always be SM30.

Is there any way to read the screen stack to identify which is the t-code called?

0 Kudos

Ok,

create ZSCC4_OPEN1 and ZSCC4_CLOSE1 as your sm30 transaction.

Create a zscc4_open tcode as a transaction with "program with selection screen".

in this program write the first statement as import to memory id, and pass the value ZSCC4_OPEN to a memory variable.

The second statement will be call transaction ZSCC4_OPEN1.

and in the implicit enhancement use export from memory id and read the value.

0 Kudos

Hello Tee Gee,

Thanks for you reply on this. I am facing one issue with this enhancement.

If anything has been changed at ZSCC4_OPEN or ZSCC4_CLOSE is not getting saved in T000 table.

currently i am updating T000 structure available and UPDATE_FLAG = 'X'.

however nothing is getting saved in T000.

when i open SCC4 i can see the same old settings. any light on how to update changed data to T000 table really helpful.

Thanks,

Rahul

0 Kudos

should not be the case, can you show me the code in your program and enhancement point

0 Kudos

Sorry Tee Gee,

My mistake......the user was not pressing any keystroke on the modified screen. hence it was not getting saved. i have asked to update it correctly.

now i have a 1 more challenge, SAP standard code has a authorization check for t-code SCC4 in FORM check_authority_scc4 in include L0SZZF01. i can put an implicit enhancement at end of this form to avoid this check for the custom t-codes which i have created for Opening and Closing the system.

basis/security might remove SCC4  from firefighter logins and will add custom t-codes in firefighter for opening and closing the system.

Just want to know if it is advisable to put code to avoid authority check for SCC4?

0 Kudos

SCC4 is strictly a basis tcode, trying to over ride it is not advisable at all, instead just ask your security consultant to add user(super users) to authority object which you can find in

AUTHORITY-CHECK OBJECT 'S_TCODE'

ID 'TCD' FIELD 'SCC4'.

0 Kudos

Hello Tee,

above is the screenshot of the screen changes i have done.

Here for Changes and Transport for Client Specific Objects - Only Option allowed is "No Changes allowed" and for Cross-Client Object Changes the Option defaulted as per screen shot.

Now here the problem is if the earlier values are different, then if we just click on List Box  and Click on Save......it will only save value of Cross-Client object changes. but not for "Changes and Transports for Client Specific Objects." reason for this i think is the chain end chain is not getting triggered for Radio Button, is there any way to save this value as well?.

thanks,

Rahul