cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP PO to IBM OMS via JMS Adapter

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am trying to connect SAP PO Server with IBM OMS server. Generally we would use MQ provider like Websphere to provide Queues to receive/send data to SAP PO server from IBM OMS server.

In our landscape “System Integration Bus” internal to IBM WAS will be utilizing its JMS implementation to receive messages from PO server. In short they will expose their internal WAS Bus to receive JMS messages from SAP PO server.

I am trying to figure out which drivers would I need to be deployed on SAP PO server to enable connecting to their JMS queues, and from where can i get them. The vendor team is not clear on which drivers they should provide us. Also, I am using Transport protocol in JMS receiver adapter as - "Websphere Application Server JMS Provider", is this correct for my case ?

Please provide your valuable inputs which will help me in establishing connectivity with the OMS server.

Thanks,

Rajesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Rajesh

JMS adapter drivers are basically depends on MQ Provider Websphere version. So depending on the MQ you use, you can download the JMS drivers from SMP and you do deploy in PO server.

You can use "Websphere Application Server JMS Provider" hence you using SIB internally.

Regards
Amarnath..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amarnath,

Is the Transport Protocol which I am using correct one when I am trying to connect to IBM WAS System Integration Bus ? That is my confusion.

Thanks,

Rajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Yes you can use.

1. IBM Websphere MQ we need to use "Websphere MQ series Provider"

2. And for IBM OMS we need to use "Websphere Application Server JMS Provider".

Regards

Amarnath..