SAP for Public Sector Discussions
Foster conversations about citizen engagement, resource optimization, and service delivery improvements in the public sector using SAP.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multi Year budgeting in former budgeting

former_member470479
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I want to do multi year budgeting as well as multi year earmarking of funds in Funds Management.

I have found sap note 1349443 but the same is for BCS not for former budgeting.

Please help... Thanks in advance

Regards

Sarvottam

3 REPLIES 3

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

What is the problem exactly? You can work with overall (multi-year) budget also in Former Budgeting, if you want to. And how note 1349443, which treats a bug in the system is linked to the issue? Can you elaborate?

Regards,

Eli

0 Kudos

Hi Eli,

Requirement is elaborated below:-

Business case approved on 01.01.2015 worth Rs 500 Cr for 5 years  i.e. 100 Cr for each year.

Business wants to upload the budget in each year for Rs 100 & also wants to earmarked the fund so that no one can use it for other commitments. All these activities they want to perform on 01.01.2015 i.e. on the date of approval of business case

Please suggest on the process which can be followed for fulfilling the above requirement.

Regards

Sarvottam

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Multi-year budgeting works in Former on 'fund' level. I.e. you have to define a fund, which would operate under multi-year regime and make relevant settings in your budget profile. Then, the budget for any FM posting on this fund will consider overall budget for availability check.

Regards,

Eli