cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transfer Order confirmed manually

former_member272866
Participant
0 Kudos

For the transactions  LL01 and  LB10 I don’t want to be confirmed automatically but I want instead to see material one by one and put the storage bin that I want and confirm manually. Any ideas?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

LT12

Please explain your process in much more detail if the above transaction isn't what your looking for.

Kind regards

former_member272866
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

Well I think it's all from SPRO,it's a new customization,but I don't know exactly where do I maintain that.

Thanks.

former_member272866
Participant
0 Kudos

For LL01 and LB10 transactions I want to have the opportunity to select manually the bins and not automatically as it is now...

MANIS
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Bin selection(automatic or manual ) happens at the time of Transfer order creation. LL01 is activity monitor , reporting tool it doesn't create any TO it repoerts how many open TO,PCN or TR avalble in system which are yet to be processed similarly LB 10 gives a list of TR which are yet to be processed or already processed based on the selection . Also the bin selection in Transfer order is  not designed for transaction code specfic it is for a process please refer the basic WM guide(strategies section ) to get an understanding

former_member272866
Participant
0 Kudos

Thank you Manish. That was helpful!