Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Implementation xxxxxxxxxxxx will be migrated

jaheer_hussain
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am creating implementation for Badi  MB_DOCUMENT_BADI (METHOD:MB_DOCUMENT_BEFORE_UPDATE) using transaction se18.

FROM MENU->IMPLEMENTATION->CREATE,then I gave some name as  z*(zmb_document_badi),then I am getting this information 'Implementation ZMB_DOCUMENT_BADI will be migrated.

what is the meaning of this message? what I have to do for this message.For this can sombody guide me,please?

Regards,

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

custodio_deoliveira
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jaheer,

It means this (old) BADI definition is now part of an (new) enhancement spot and as such as migrated. So, your implementation will also be migrated.

What you need to do is, after going past this message, to create a new Enhancement Implementation.

Cheers,

Custodio

1 REPLY 1

custodio_deoliveira
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jaheer,

It means this (old) BADI definition is now part of an (new) enhancement spot and as such as migrated. So, your implementation will also be migrated.

What you need to do is, after going past this message, to create a new Enhancement Implementation.

Cheers,

Custodio