cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Movement from dev to prod

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI all,

we have created a solution in development environment with interface monitoring done.Please let me know what all things to be done if we have to move the  solution to production.Is just exporting and importing the solution in development is enough.???

Regards

Soundarya

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

prakhar_saxena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Soundarya,

check below

FAQ Business Process Monitoring - Solution Manager - SCN Wiki

Question - (Can I transport my Business Process Monitoring configuration from my development SAP Solution Manager to my production SAP Solution Manager?)

check below blog as well

further you need to make sure all the sap notes etc are also imported to production and are in place of solman and managed system production etc

make sure the logical component while solution_transfer process

Last do the RELOAD step post above steps and then do activation of monitors

hope this resolves

Thanks

Prakhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prakhar,

If we move the solution  copying it will not have any impact on the production environent right??

Regards

Soundarya

prakhar_saxena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Soundarya,

Which production and what impact is troubling you?

you are doing a go live so yes there are lot of pro/cons you need to check and figure out ..

further everything is clearly mentioned in the documentation ....if you have concerns related to specific part of documentation ...you can be more specific then

thanks

Prakhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prakhar,

Thanks and one more question,if we move the solution and activate it ,the monitoring ID will be different or it will have same mon ID created in dev environment.Please correct me if am wrong.

Regards

Soundarya

prakhar_saxena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Soundarya,

its a system generated no. based upon system so it will be different for each system and I don't see any identifier for any system within this no. it is just a no. only.

but anyway you can view this no. in the technical information link for any monitoring object.

I hope this resolves

Thanks

Prakhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

ok thank u prakhar..

Regards

Soundarya

Answers (0)