cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Personas 3.0 SP01: Selecting control ddoes not worka and no tcode can run

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Personas 3.0 experts,

We just installed the Personas 3.0 SP01. When I go into Editing mode, I cannot select any Ui controls to "hide" it. When in nromal mode, tcode type in the field will not run and original UI btns do not function. Seems the backend connection is not working.

Do we miss somethings in the installation? Thanks.

Dong Zhu

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for you all!

I found the reason - I was using the IE11 which was not working, but tried in Chrome, it seemed working!

By the way, I am just thinking when people start using a new tool, there are so many possible factors that can cause problems. However, if the tool can be more instructive, it would have saved users a lot time and troubles. E.g., in this case, if Personas 3.0 starts and detects the browser is IE which is not supported, an Alert message could be poped up so user knows he should use other browsers. If Personas 3.0 is made based on HTML5, such validation is much easy to make. Sure, there are a lot info in the relase docs or installation docs, but it is exactly the problem - it is difficult to identify all those key points among the tons of words.

Thanks again! Set to close.

Dong Zhu

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Have you run the health check in the admin transaction? Are all the lights green?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Steve,

Yes, we got all green lights in health check. Did you ever hear such issues before?

Br,

Dong

Former Member
0 Kudos

Not when the health check passes, no. I've seen similar symptoms on my systems from time to time, but only when there's been a red light in the health check.

I suggest creating an OSS incident...

Steve.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks. I will arise an OSS then.

Dong

0 Kudos

Hi Dong,

check https://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/2175479

If there are any missing part from your installation. Also clear your browser cache one.

Else, create OSS as suggested!!

Regards,

Sushant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sushant,

Thanks a lot for your info. We will check out there.

Br,

Dong Zhu