cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adding A New Project's Graph in Design Studio

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I want to design some graphics which contains the values like rates, amounts, quantities etc in Design Studio. Because of project number is not constant, I couldn't use constant graphs. To explain this with an example;

We can see amounts of A and B projects and the graphics depend on these values above. If a new project C is created, I want to add project C's values and graphics like A and B automatically.

I searched free add-on, css and script code,but I couldn't find any solution about my problem. Is there another method you can suggest?

Thanks for your attention.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

MustafaBensan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ezgi,

I suggest you try out the Trellis Bar Chart configured under Additional Charts as shown below:

Regards,

Mustafa.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mustafa,

Thanks for your quick reply.This chart is helpful for me, but I also want to see an amount table above the graph because of the rates.

MustafaBensan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ezgi,

If the amounts in the tables are the same as the chart values then you could simply activate the Show Data Labels property to yield the result shown below:

If the amounts in the tables are different, then unfortunately I don't think your requirement is supported by any of the standard charts.  The only other option I can think of is to develop an SDK component but the effort involved in that may be overkill for your purposes.

Regards,

Mustafa.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mustafa,

I want to design the amounts in the tables. Is there any suggestion except developing SDK component or similar design?

MustafaBensan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ezgi,

Since you have a dynamic number of projects, your options with the standard are limited.  I suppose you could place the amounts into a single Crosstab next to the Trellis Chart but I expect it would be difficult to align and you would not be able to synchronise the scrolling either.

Unfortunately, I don't see how you can avoid using the SDK if you definitely must implement this requirement as stated.

Regards,

Mustafa.

Answers (0)