Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

Inspection lot not getting generated for GR

I have created a material with QM view and given the Inspection type as 01 for goods reciepts . Now after creating the GR for this material, going to QA 32  to see inspection lot for this material, it is displaying the blank.

So the inspection lot is not getting generating automatically for the material, i hav to generate it manually.

what m i missing????? PLs help.

replied

Hi Nidhi,

Once the QM setup is active, then only it should get the correct indicators passed on while PurOrd is created, and in turn during MIGO document is posted. As per my understanding, it can't be done otherwise.

Once you try this, please confirm if the inspection lots are getting created correctly. In case, your material is not inspection plan managed, then you can create a plan (QP01) and link the material to it. After that create the PurOrd, post GR, and check.

Related to QA01 (manual creation of inspection lots), I guess you are using inspection type 89, and not inspection type "01", right? If so, that means  inspection lot is not directly linked to purchase process.

Thanks,

Arijit

0 View this answer in context
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question