cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ChaRM Team Determination via Business Blueprint

former_member219338
Participant
0 Kudos

Is it possible to determine a team/organization via a process of the defined Business Blueprint?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

TomCenens
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Damian

Can you provide more details or explain in other words because it's not really clear what you're trying to achieve.

Do you want support team determination based on a process step that someone assign to a certain change in a change document or what are you trying to achieve?

Best regards

Tom

former_member219338
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Tom,

yes. I want to find a support team based on a defined process of the charm Project.

Regards,

Damian

TomCenens
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Damian

Not sure how exactly that would look like but I don't think this is supported in the standard implementation so it would require custom code as far as I'm aware.

What is possible is support team determination based on the multilevel categorization so perhaps you could utilize the multilevel categorization to represent different possible process steps and then do the support team determination through BRF+.

Just thinking about what would be feasible and could generate a similar result here.

Business Process Documentation is completely overhauled in SAP Solution Manager 7.2 which is coming in 2016 and you're customers need to be upgraded by 2017 (I believe) in order to have support since Netweaver 7.02 is going out of support as well as SAPJVM 4 which SAP Solution Manager 7.1 runs on. So I wouldn't go and implement hefty custom code with relation to Business Process Documentation at this stage since that part if going to change soon. You'll see more information on Solution Manager 7.2 by SAP TechED already ~ there should also be an image for Amazon AWS (SAP Cloud Appliance Library) by the end of the year so customers/partners can already check out SAP Solution Manager 7.2.

Best regards

Tom

former_member219338
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks