cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Simple Finance Document Splitting Dump

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

After the installation of Simple finance, I am doing the document splitting setup.

However, there is an error in function module G_BEB_CHECK_MAND_FIELDS_ACDOCA include LGLT2F32.

Syntax error:

The data object "LS_ACCIT_EX-ACCIT" has no component called "GEBER", but there is a component called "GSBER".

Actually, when i check the LS_ACCIT_EX structure is referring to structure FINS_ACDOC_ITEM.

Searched SAP support portal, and no relevant note found.

Anybody has a clue?

Alex

Regards,

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, do you have include FINS_ACCIT_SI_PS in FINS_ACDOC_ITEM? Are there any fields?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

The problem is solved. The problem is due to a bug in the standard program (RGUGGLT0, routine  generate_t8g40_3 USING gt_report.) For your info, our system has installed the simple finance 2.0 add-on.

Error like below:

The data object "LS_ACCIT_EX-ACCIT" has no component called "GEBER", but there is a component called "GSBER".

Function module G_BEB_CHECK_MAND_FIELDS_ACDOCA  include lglt2f32.

This is due to the work area LS_ACCIT_EX (type fins_acdoc_item <new for simple finance> ) doesn’t have component called ACCIT.

Only in the previous general ledger, LS_ACCIT_EX  (type glt0_accit_ex) has this ACCIT.

I debug program (RGUGGLT0, called by running RGZZGLUX) and changed the generated source code, then include lglt2f32 is generated correctly, and the problem is solved.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Alex,

Can you check if there was any enhancement done in your old system and also if fund accounting was active previously

When I checked my system I see both GEBER and GSBER fields being present in the FINS_ACDOC_ITEM structure

Just check this in your system once.

Regards

Rishab

former_member210574
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Alex,

i think  LS_ACCIT_EX structure problem ,can you share what is the fields LS_ACCIT_EX structure.

Regards

O.Srilatha