cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Revaluation Activity type in case of Actual price equal to zero

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear SAP experts,

I'm now working on EHP7 FOR SAP ERP 6.0, SAP NETWEAVER 7.4.

My business scenario is that Actual Value of AT A001 equal to zero because there is no FI posting during period, and there is Actual activity quantity due to confirmation during this period.

When I perform Price calculation  (KSS2 then KSII), system give the result of AT A001 equal to zero at actual price (Price indicator 5)

So the expect result when I perform Revaluation Activity (CON1/CON2) is that the value also equal to zero. But there is no revaluation, the value of Activity type still have value (equal to Plan price x Actual quantity confirmed)

What should I do to have a correct result of revaluation activity in this case?

Thanks for your help

Regards.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

kamalkumar_biswas2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

As you have 0 in KSII revaluation will not work and your value will remain as plan price. Are you trying to make your value at 0 after revaluation? But conceptually that is wrong...you must have some value in activity.

Kamal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Kamal,

Thank for your quick response.

In my business scenario, I have to maintain routing for material to confirm activity type because of business solution in PP module, but there must be no FI posting for that activity type.

So in CO reports, I also desire a correct result as it should be after I perform Revaluation AT.

Are there any suggestion in this case?

Thank you.

Tin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tin,

Are you getting any errors or warnings during revaluation?

Regards,

Szymon

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check if SAP Note 2174232 - Revaluation: Revaluation with actual price 0 is applicable in your system.

Regards,

Szymon

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Szymon,

Thank for your help. But it seem not working with my problem

The Note 2174232 describes that if there is no actual price defined for activity type in effected period, system will execute revaluation at actual price with 0. This is exactly what I want, but this note will correct this problem.

When I perform revaluation, system does not give any error or warning message. Those activity type with 0 actual price is not considered during revaluation. Those activity type still have the value calculated by actual quantity multiply plan price. I want those activity type have zero value due to 0 actual price.

Regards,

Tin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tin,

I think the note exactly addresses your issue. It says:

"You execute a revaluation. When you do this, either the system does not execute

the revaluation if the actual price is zero, or ..."

Please check if this note is applicable to your system version.

Regards,

Szymon

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Szymon,

This note works perfectly. My problem is solved

Thank you so much for your help

Regards,

Tin

Answers (0)