cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MRP is not Configured for ATP check but ATP check is performed and Delivery created with 0 Quantity

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts ,

I am facing  a very rare issue while creating delivery for a perticular type of sales order.

Ex:

Sales order type XYZ is not configured for ATP cehck.

It should directly create delivery when stock is availble .

But yestrday delivery was created with zero quanity while sufficient stock is availble

And error popped as "AOP: Order does not exist, 0 material availble ,According to partial delivery agreement no subsequesnt delivery is possible".

Starge thing is it should not perform ATP check.

Please help me resolve this issue at earliest.

Thanks ,

Abhijit

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Thank you for the input.

But i found the reason.

Sales order intigration model was not active hence we were getting this problem.

Now i have activated it and it is working fine.

Thank you.

Abhijit biswal.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you for the reply!!!

But how delivery will be created with 0 confirm order.

In this case delivery will not be created.

And i checkd OVLP.. I did not find the order type i am using.

Please help!!!

Thanks and Regards,

Abhijit Biswal

RahulHanda
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Its not OVLP but 0VLP (ZERO followed by VLP).

Regards

Rahul

babu_kilari4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Abhijit Biswal,

The error you're facing is nothing to do with the way the ATP check is configured for your delivery. While creating the delivery system is looking for the predecessor document to be available in APO Live Cache i.e. your sales order information should be available in the LiveCache. Without this reference, system cannot proceed further with ATP check (even if you had disabled the ATP checking...) and it ends up resulting in 0 Confirmed quantity due to the fact that LiveCache had returned an error saying "Order doesn't exist". The reason for this behavior is your Sales order CIF queue may have been running slow due to performance issues in either ECC Outbound or APO Inbound or your delivery creation is very quick post the sales order creation without giving a chance for the SO queue to be flown to gATP system and properly get updated. Sometimes it also does happen that you may have forgotten to create the Sales Order Integration model and only the ATP Integration model was active. Even in this case, sales order would not be pushed to gATP and your delivery document is trying to make a reference with the Sales order in Livecache and it ends up in this error.

I hope this helps. If yes, close the thread

Thanks & Best Regards,

Babu Kilari

RahulHanda
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Abhijit

Check whether availability check is turned off for delivery item category in 0VLP for this delivery item category.

Regards

Rahul