cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with ranking filter tool

Former Member
0 Kudos

I was trying to show only 15 top selling models on this chart. I applied the filter to rank only 15 most sold units. However, it keeps returning more than 15 variables. What did I do wrong? can anyone explain? Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

deshmukh
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am also facing issues with Lumira discovery with the rank option. It doesnt filter out top 25 in my case. It is really annoying when tool doesnt support such basic options.

Release 2.2 SP0 Patch3

Version: 22.0.3

raphael_almeida
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I have the same problem, but in my case it occurs on Lumira Cloud... It would be nice I open a discussion here in this space?

Warm regards,

Raphael Pacheco.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I can see there are some ties. However each of the group belong to different "line" ( brand name) in which I included this as a dimension in the data set.

For instance as you can see I have two different "310BHDS" models in the graph. one model belong to line/brand X which sold 14 units and the other model belongs to line/brand Y which only sold 5 units. 

So when I populate my 15 top selling models on the chart, it should only show the 310BHDS of Brand X that sold for 14 units.

Is there a way I can solve this problem without differentiating the variable names?

Former Member
0 Kudos

This is another example. I just want to pull 6 top models but it is giving me more than 6 results.

I am trying to understand the thought process of the program on how it does carry out the output. Should there be a hierarchy being set up to link between each data group?

Former Member
0 Kudos

I wanted to only find sales data of all models for certain vehicle types  i.e destination, expandable, etc - as shown. Then I want to show only top 15 selling models belong to these vehicle types. It appears the system returns more than 15 models on the graph.

Yes Correct Lumira 1.28.2 version.

TammyPowlas
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Daniel:

I can replicate your issue here:

At first I thought this was a bug - my screen shot above brings back 11, not top 10

Look at the last few- I have "ties" at 8 - could the issue be that you have ties as well as part of the top 15?

TammyPowlas
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Daniel - what is going on with the vehicle types filter?  Could you clarify that you are using Lumira Desktop 1.28.2?