cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PGI and Shipment/delivery group

Former Member
0 Kudos

Given example below…we need answers for red questions…

·         3 deliveries

Delivery 1

Delivery 2

Delivery 3

In SAP while Delivery process, we have doing 3 deliveries

Delivery 1

Delivery 2

Delivery 3

• Deliveries are managed in system &  In system groups deliveries into shipment A, sends a PGI message that contains o   Delivery number & o   Shipment number
  • Trigger an output @ PGI that can

Option 1

o   Create automatically a shipment with same number (if shipment already exists it only assigns delivery to it) (what is the automatic method we can use?)

o   From Destination

o   To Destination

o   Assign delivery to shipment

Shipment creation will trigger a SAP outbound interface (what is the standard IDOC shipment message we can trigger off of a delivery group? What are the key fields we can use?)

Or

Option 2

o   Create a delivery group, that contains (what is the automatic method we can use?)

o   Delivery From address

o   Delivery To address

Delivery group creation will trigger a SAP outbound interface (what is the standard IDOC message we can trigger off of a delivery group? What are the key fields we can use?)

·  

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Before copy pasting the text you got from client, you should first make an attempt to search in SCN or Google for the questions raised.  From your post, it seems, you have not made efforts to search.  Please dont expect others to do your job.  If at all, you have searched, explain what inputs you have considered and what was the outcome?

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Expert

Pl help me to know

1. How can i have the delive delivery group contain the shipment number from the delivery

2. as understood DElVRY07 idoc will be associate with output and create delivery group. How delivery will linked with delivery group & work for new delivery that will be same group? what program logic required to make that happen?

Former Member
0 Kudos

https://scn.sap.com/docs/DOC-34785

By the way, I strongly advise to have a look at the above link for IDOC knowledge :

Have a nice day.

LEFEBVRE Emeric.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vicky,

Here some little help for your requirement :

Option 1

o   Create automatically a shipment with same number (if shipment already exists it only assigns delivery to it) (what is the automatic method we can use?)

An easy method to create the shipment after delivery automatically is to implement an specific output, that will trigger the creation of the shipment based (for instance) on the status of the PGI at delivery level.  (see NACE t-code).

The only tricky thing is that you'll need to adapt the code after the shipment is created for the other deliveries (if I understand well). If, you can use a logic reading of the document flow, that will check if a given shipment has already been created or not.

Shipment creation will trigger a SAP outbound interface (what is the standard IDOC shipment message we can trigger off of a delivery group? What are the key fields we can use?)

Here I think you can use the standard SHPMNT06 Idoc type. Check in WE60 t-code to check if delivery group and fields that you need are present in the standard version.

Option 2

Delivery group creation will trigger a SAP outbound interface (what is the standard IDOC message we can trigger off of a delivery group? What are the key fields we can use?)

Here I dont really understand what you mean by "Delivery group", it is a "group of (multiple) deliveries" linked into one or am I wrong ? Anyway, here you can use the DELVRY07 Idoc type. As said above, you can check if the fields you need are present in the standard version in WE60 t-code.

<Text removed by Moderator, as it suggests point begging or rewards. Please review SCN RoE and adhere them.>

Please share your solution,

Best regards,

LEFEBVRE Emeric.

Message was edited by: Jyoti Prakash

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks LEFEBVRE Emeric for your update.

Just let me know what is the automatic methords for Create automatically a shipment with same number (if shipment already exists it only assigns delivery to it)

Former Member
0 Kudos

also how we can have delivery group contain the shipment number from the delivery?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks LEFEBVRE Emeric for your update.

pl help me on following

1. How can i have the delive delivery group contain the shipment number from the delivery

2. as understood DElVRY07 idoc will be associate with output and create delivery group. How delivery will linked with delivery group & work for new delivery that will be same group? what program logic required to make that happen?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts

Pl help me for following

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Expert

Please reply me if any solution on my query