Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cCTS and Virtual Clusters

jeron_sanders2
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am prototyping a scenario where advanced development for a project occurs in a Sandbox, and we would like to automate the movement of code into our Development system. I am trying to create a logical component containing the Sandbox as the Development system, a Virtual system as a Production system, and our Development system as the Retrofit Target system.

I have been able to create the virtual systems in LMDB and add them to the cluster, but when I am checking the Project before creation of the task list, I get the errors, "There is no active transport track for project *******" and "No active transport track; cCTS cluster assignment check not possible".

Has anyone been able to do anything similar or utilized virtual systems with cCTS?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

TomCenens
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
jeron_sanders2
Explorer
0 Kudos

I hadn't seen this, and, although helpful for another issue I am working on, I do not believe this is valid in this case. In this case, I have a Virtual Production system, and it is in STMS with a transport route. Since it is listed as a production system, it is a target system and this scenario doesn't apply.

TomCenens
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Mm, not sure if this is supposed to function properly or not based on virtual systems so it(s hard to be of further assistance I'm afraid, maybe can tell you

TomCenens
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jeron

This blog might help out though, did you set tmsdomain in LMDB as mentioned and did you perform those other steps as Dolores points out?

Best regards

Tom

DoloresCorrea
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello,

I am checking the How To... Set Up cCTS for ChaRM and QGM guide and you can enter virtual systems in the clusters, see pg 24 for the client selection.

Best regards,

Dolores

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jeron, I'm trying to implement a typical three systems landscape with three clusters where QAS and PRD are virtual systems. When I try to setup the QGM project cCTS plug-in tries to validate in those virtual system and I got an error, same as you described "ccts plugin status cannot be retrieved".

Do you have any idea?

Thanks a lot!

jeron_sanders2
Explorer
0 Kudos

Sadly, we aren't using QGM and I don't know how that might change the scenario.