cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error when Installing ECC6.0 in Oracle 10.0.4.2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all, I'm trying to install ECC6.0 in Oracle 10.0.4.2 and in the step number 8 (Create/Check Table Space) the installation stops and I receive the following error in the file attached. Could anyone help me with this issue?

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Many thanks Pablo for your help. Just another question. This issue drives me crazy. Some time ago I was about to install the sw but at the end of the installation many processes failled (a bunch of them, maybe 40 or 50). I was told that the problem cjould be related to the value of this variable:

SHARED_POOL_SIZE according to SAP Note 690241

Do you know something about this variable? Do you know the value it should have? Where should I modify it?

I must confess I'm not an advanced user of SAP. I don't know nothing about the technical thing.

I really appreciate your help.

Thanks.

0 Kudos

Shared pool size is an oracle parameter and is configurated in initSID.ora or spfileSID.ora file.  The value is according with your HW, there is not standar recommendation.

You should check installation guide for your release as first step.

Regards.

Pablo.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ok Pablo. Many thanks for your help.

Regards.

0 Kudos

A little mistake, this is the message:

ERROR      2015-09-02 18:50:47.281 [iaxxinscbk.cpp:260]

CJS-00091  Unable to create the tablespaces. DIAGNOSIS: There is not enough free disk space: Mount point | space required | space available | SAPDATA directories

C:/   |   305855   |   35410.2   |   1,2

. SOLUTION: Make more disk space available.

Regards.

0 Kudos

Hello Juan Miguel,

The error shows the solution, you need more space:

ERROR      2015-09-02 18:50:47.531 [sixxcstepexecute.cpp:950]

FCO-00011  The step checkFreeDiskSpace with step key |NW_ABAP_OneHost|ind|ind|ind|ind|0|0|NW_Onehost_System|ind|ind|ind|ind|1|0|NW_CreateDBandLoad|ind|ind|ind|ind|10|0|NW_CreateDB|ind|ind|ind|ind|0|0|NW_OraDBCheck|ind|ind|ind|ind|0|0|NW_OraDBMain|ind|ind|ind|ind|0|0|NW_OraDBMCOD|ind|ind|ind|ind|2|0|NW_OraTablespace2|ind|ind|ind|ind|2|0|checkFreeDiskSpace was executed with status ERROR ( Last error reported by the step :Caught ESAPinstException in Modulecall:

C:/   |   305855   |   35410.2   |   1,2

.).

Regards.

Pablo.