cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EWM RFUI termination error 'Maximum Session Reached'

0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I need urgent help.

I am using RF for Cross Dock inbound process, where we have options for Unload, Putaway and Cross Dock.

there is a custome logical transaction for Unload and Putaway (LT1) and anothe logical transaction for Cross Dock (LT2).

If we press only Unload and Putaway the logical transaction LT1 is called from RFMAIN and completes the process, after that user can go to system guided and confirms the Putaway tasks.

But in case of Cross Dock, the Unload and Putaway task were created in back ground and we are calling LT2 from LT1 to confirm the task within the same process (system guided within the LT1). Here when we finish scanning 4 pallets (2 at a time), system throws a message 'Maximum Session Reached' and terminates.

Please provide your valuable inputs on this, how to correct this?

Thanks

Lalit Gupta

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member209095
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Lalit,

You defined custom transactions at RF transaction flow, right? After finishing LT1, define function code to 'BACK' & background function as 'CMPTRS'.

Should look like this(see attached pic).

Best regards

Serhan

0 Kudos

Hi,

thanks for your reply, but this is to inform you that for FCODE for button CDSDI we are setting a new logical transaction and henceforth it starts.

LT2 is getting started in between of LT1 (LT1 is not finished yet). so how can I set the Function CMPTRS?

Thanks & Regards

Lalit Gupta

former_member209095
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Lalit,

Sorry for the late reply, busy lately.

After finishing LT2 process, use this code in flow:

/scwm/cl_rf_bll_srvc=>set_fcode( /scwm/cl_rf_bll_srvc=>c_fcode_compl_ltrans ).

This will close transaction, hopefully LT2 not LT1.

If this does not help, i suggest using parent transactions. See my attached pic(prepared by perfect paint skillz ).

Best regards

Serhan

matthias_nater
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Lalit,

the error message is probably related to the maximum number of internal sessions (Default = 6).

That error typically occurs, if you jump from one Logical Transaction to the next instead of ending the first logical transaction.

Please refer to the predefined function codes in the RF Framework - as mentioned in the RF Cookbook, you can find it in the SAP EWM ServiceMarketplace.

Best regards,

Matthias