cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Server not found SAP PPM 6.1/ the links are not working

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

we installed yesterday the new version of SAP PPM 6.1. I activated all Services.

The first page on NWBC is working (see attached picture), but if I'm trying to create a new project, it opens a new window.

--> then it's loading and I get the error: Server not found (see attached picture).

Can anyone point out where to troubleshoot. I am not sure if I need to do any configuration first or whether the installation was not correct.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I've seen this happen sometimes when the standard config is not correctly copied from client 00...

Former Member
0 Kudos

I copied the tables/customizing from the transaction /n/RPM/CUST_COPY again and it doesn't work. ( I'm a student) i copied it from the client 000 to our productive client and i don't wanna change so much settings as a student. so i don't know what the next step is.

FA1
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

you need to follow all steps described in the Master Guide / Upgrade Master Guide. You can find it under http://help.sap.com/ppm

Among others, have a look at chapter "Navigation" and follow the steps described there.
Kind regards,

Florian

Former Member
0 Kudos

I followed it i copied the tables/customizing from the transaction /n/RPM/CUST_COPY again and it doesn't work. ( I'm a student) i copied it from the client 000 to our productive client and i don't wanna change so much settings as a student. so i don't know what the next step is.