Separate (CSR Generation for) SSL certificates for Each application server
There is one scenario where we need to make secure line via SSL certificates while accessing SAP Application server directly via some link.
I will explain the scenario in short
1) PO is generated from SAP system having 1 CI + 2 Application server
2) Email is sent to the approver with dynamically generated link
3) We have load balancing in the place so if the link is generating from CI then the request PO is getting approved but if link is pointing to application server then certificate error occurs.
4) To resolve this issue i think i need to apply SSL certificate to each application server.
Now i need guidance in below points
1) Is my approach is proper , if not please correct me
2) Is it possible to apply SSL certificates to individual application servers and if yes the how because whenever i go in STRUSTSSO2 -> SSL standard -> I see all 3 servers listed there so i am not sure how to raise CSR for each one.